Dry Diggings Track Entry Points
Entry points for the Dry Diggings Track are located at:
- Daylesford Visitor Information Centre in Vincent Street, south of the Post Office. CLICK HERE for photo and directions.
- Lake Daylesford – on the embankment adjacent to the spillway, access via Central Springs or the cark park near the ‘Boat House’.
- Hepburn Springs – in the Mineral Springs Reserve south car park. CLICK HERE for photo and directions.
- Vaughan Springs – at the picnic ground on the Loddon River. CLICK HERE for photo and directions.
- Fryerstown – at the Burke & Wills Mechanics Institute.
- Castlemaine Railway Station.
Page last updated 22 October 2014