- For all bed & breakfast/hosted accommodation in the Ballarat District (Wallaby Track) look on www.bedsconnect.com
- Ballarat: Sovereign Hill Hotel (03) 5337 1199, Peel Cottage 0418 131 545.
- Ballarat area (Invermay): Wintarni Olives 0409 812 470.
- For other suggestions of accommodation in the Ballarat area contact the Accommodation Booking Services 1800 446 633.
- Creswick: School of Forestry (03) 5321 4300, Adekate Fellowship Centre (03) 5334 5312.
- Daylesford: Wildwood YHA (03) 5348 4435, The Hide at Mt. Franklin. For other suggestions of accommodation in the Daylesford area contact the Daylesford Visitor Information Service (03) 5348 1339.
- Fryerstown: Acacia Views Bed & Breakfast 0428 510 508
- Castlemaine Area: Plaistow (Newstead) (03) 5476 2450, Clinkers Gully Cottage (03) 5470 6307, Sage Cottage Fryerstown (03) 5473 4322. For other suggestions of accommodation in the Castlemaine area contact the Mount Alexander Diggings Information Service 1800 171 888.
See also the Goldfields Track FAQs that lists several camping sites and gives telephone numbers for some regional information centres.
Accommodation on the Lerderderg Track can be found at:
- Blackwood township is small (population 300). Some rooms are available at the Blackwood Hotel and there is a caravan park right on the track near the Blackwood Mineral Spring off Golden Point Road. Blackwood also has a couple of B&Bs that could provide a good base for walking if you insist on all mod cons.
The GDTA welcomes suggested additions to accommodation options on the Leanganook Track.
Accommodation and other service providers interested in a listing on this page should contact GDTA or call 0418 131 545. Note that these listings are provided as a community service and do not imply GDTA endorsement of particular accommodation providers.
Page last updated: 03 August 2016